H CLINICAL PRIVACY NOTICE
H CLINICAL understands the importance of protecting your personal information. We are committed to being transparent and fair when we collect and use your personal information and to complying with the data protection laws that apply in the countries where we operate.
This Notice describes our general privacy practices and applies to the information we collect through our websites or when you communicate with us by email, phone or other means. When you access or use our websites, you acknowledge that you have read this Privacy Notice and understand its contents. Your use of our website is subject to this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice applies to all users of our websites around the world. Unless stated otherwise, this Notice does not apply to any third-party sites that may link to, or be accessible from, our website.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It
In this notice, the term “personal information” refers to information that identifies a living individual or can be used by itself or in combination with other information to identify a living individual.
H CLINICAL collects the personal information we need to provide our services.
We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may provide:
- Your name, email address and information about your areas of interest when you contact us or sign up to receive any content or updates and other information from us;
- Your contact information and any other information you choose to include in emails or other electronic messages to us or if you contact us through the website;
- Personal information contained in articles, photos, videos, feedback, comments or other content you post on our website or submit via online portals, forms or surveys.
- Information about your website usage, such as time and date of visits, frequency of visits, pages viewed, resources downloaded and information about your website usage and resource requests
- Information about the devices and internet connections you use to access or use the website, such as device type, operating system, browser type, domain, IP address and system settings for language, time zone, etc.
For more information about the information we collect automatically, please read our complete Cookies Policy.
How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
H CLINICAL only collects and uses your personal information when we have a lawful basis for doing so. We use the personal information we collect to administer our website, provide services, communicate with you and facilitate changes in our business, as required by law or with your consent. For instance, we may use or disclose personal information for purposes of:
- Responding to inquiries and fulfilling requests for information about Hclinical and our projects and services, including information you ask to receive by signing up for any updates or content.
- Providing web and email content that reflects your interests, informing you about events, and targeting content and communications to you.
- Preventing malicious activity and unwanted communications and ensuring website security.
- Performing data analysis, audits, and fraud monitoring and prevention to enhance and improve our website, identify usage trends, determine program effectiveness, and carry out and expand our business activities.
We may share personal information as follows:
- With our employees and consultants who need the information for the purposes described above.
- With third-party vendors and service providers who provide cloud storage, website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology, auditing and similar services related to our business.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary and appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss, including fraud.
- With governmental or judicial authorities as required or ordered by those authorities or applicable laws or regulations.
- In connection with legal action, such as response to subpoenas or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities.
- Where we are bound by contract or law to enable a client or business partner to comply with applicable laws.
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you choose to share information or publicly post content and comments on our website.
H CLINICAL does not sell your personal information to any third parties or share it with any third parties for marketing purposes.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
H CLINICAL keeps your personal information for as long as we need it to carry out the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe
We use administrative, organizational, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality, integrity and an appropriate level of availability.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or device when you visit a website. They store information about how you interact with the websites you visit. For more information, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookiesorg.
Types of cookies we use and how we use them
- Help us improve your experience when visiting our website
- Learn how you interact with our content
- Identify errors and resolve them
- Analyze how our website is performing
These are the types of cookies we use:
- Site experience cookies. These cookies recognize you when you return to our websites, allowing us to remember your preferences, such as your choice of language, and to display appropriate messages.
How you can control cookies
You do not have to enable cookies to browse our site. If you choose not to enable them, your use of our website may be impacted. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set your browser to not download any images or navigate to any links, refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. For more information, refer to your browser or device instructions.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable law. When we make these updates, we will change the “Effective Date” above. We encourage you to periodically review this page to make sure you have the most current information on our privacy practices.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us via email at email@example.com.